Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Recovery

What does this word mean?

Renewal?

Healing?

Recreating oneself?

Starting over?

Rest?

Relaxing?

Rebuilding yourself?


How many of those things can you do?

Can you REALLY do ALL of them????

Hm........ today I am questioning myself on that.....I know I run and run and run and keep busy to keep myself two steps ahead of the things that plague me... I am still that "busy busy girl" as my grandmother said.

In my worst dreams I am always running. Always running from something or somebody and that is how it has been my whole life. And trying to gather together the tools I need to fix the problem or my survival supplies, finding and mobilize others, or find the escape route. And I suppose in reality, that's how I live, both in happiness and unhappiness.

What would happen if I sat still long enough for life to catch up with me for once?

Really?

What is the worst thing that could happen?

No comments: