Sunday, May 17, 2009

Standing by you

My friends,

It has occured to me more and more how we have the unique opportunity to support each other because of how deeply we understand each other. It is my hope that everyone who suffers will find a way to reach out to someone they trust to help them get out to the other side and then someday find it within themselves to reach out to others and help them through.

I hope my new friends will continue to reach out to each other and support each other as well as look inside to themselves and find that friend INSIDE OF THEMSELVES that they can trust! Part of recovery is finding your inner strength and learning how to "act in smarter ways" to look out for yourself. (Remember, we have to learn to become better and more trustworthy friends and caretakers to ourselves too)

Wishing everyone a peaceful day,

Your friend in this battle (even if we never meet),

Amy

Whether you are looking to me, others, or yourself for strength, this song is dedicated to all my beautiful special friends today!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=maAyfcO-X3k&feature=PlayList&p=887B077043D171CF&playnext=1&playnext_from=PL&index=19

No comments: