Wednesday, May 13, 2009

It's a new day

Remember my friends, Every day is a new day....

Rise each morning and no matter what mistakes you made the day before, we put one foot in front of the other. And we can make this day better than the day before. That is the glory of time, it only moves forward.

So, let's all keep moving forward together! I know I for one am! It's a beautiful morning and I have a lot of seeds to plant with my children this afternoon. Who can think about silly things like their bodies and their weight or worry about what others think about them when they have their beautiful smiling children next to them with their hands in the fresh damp soil?

I hope everyone is able to find something beautiful to do today to remind them of the real reasons for living.

2 comments:

HappyOrganist said...

That was beautiful.
I did my mothering for the year, yesterday. Took the kids to the park. It was fun. I'm good for the year.
As for not worrying at all about what other people think of you.... How do you do that? I had a silly (quite silly really) incident with that just yesterday. Ended up skipping an activity that I had been in charge of (w/ a group). I just couldn't stomach being there, on account of my own pride (and other things). It was quite frivolous. My husband was cool, though. Said this morning "that's ok, that kind of thing (being nervous for that reason) is really common." I'm moving on, too ;-)

Amy said...

Thank you, indeed my garden is showing great progress and with their help is going to be quite grand and wonderful this year! We are all enjoying it immensely this year!