Monday, January 11, 2010

Somethings in life are hard...

But somethings are basic:

Eat
Sleep
Breathe
Drink water

We beat ourselves up (and down) so much in life. And I think "we" are such driven and ambitious people. And we are holding ourselves back so much by these basic things. Sometimes I see myself and my friends struggle by simply handicapping ourselves by these basic unmet needs.

So today my friends...

Eat
Sleep
Breathe
Drink water

repeat...

as many times as you need to until it sinks in

because really, those dreams and wishes that you have, that you are holding onto so hopefully and tearfully at times... CAN'T come true, if you keep holding yourself back by starving yourself of the essentials of survival on this planet my beautiful friends. We must be strong tigers in the jungles chasing down our dreams FIERCELY and FEARLESSLY, INSTEAD the weakest gazelles limping lifeless and sick on the plains...

No comments: